Land for Sale in Beaumont, Texas
Double H Properties, located in Beaumont, Texas provides a checklist of useful questions to pose to a seller or seller’s representative when looking at a specific piece of land for sale.
Every piece of land differs, just as real-estate transactions will vary based on different locations, property uses and individual buyer and seller circumstances. Please consult with a qualified land professional to assure you are getting the right information and advice for your land or property purchase.
- What are the access rights on the land for sale? For example, does the land offer legal access to a public road or is access provided via an existing deeded easement?
- Is this land or property served by existing utilities like electricity, sewage, water? Are any wells or septic systems installed on the property?
- Has the land been surveyed recently? Are the boundary lines painted or marked?
- Who are the adjoining neighbors? Are you aware of any current property line disputes with neighboring landowners?
- Do any mineral rights such as for timber, water or gas convey with the sale of this property?
- Are there existing easements in place on the property, including for conservation, utilities, access or adjoining owners?
- Are there any known environmental issues with the property? Have the current owners received notice from any governmental entities about future assessments that would affect this property?
- How is the property zoned? What are permitted uses or special exceptions for this piece of land? (This is also a question that can be asked of the local government or municipality where the property is located.)
- Is the property governed under the terms of a Homeowners Association? If so, what restrictions apply to future development of this land of property?
- Are you aware of any development proposal for any adjoining land or properties?
- Are there existing tenant or lease obligations to others on the property?
- What are annual property tax obligations for the land or property?
- Why is the property owner selling this particular property? (Please note, the seller or seller’s representative is not required to disclose this information, but it doesn’t hurt to ask.)
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
$441,9000 beds, 0 bathlot 138.02 acMLS 202415
$24,5000 beds, 0 bathlot 1.08 acMLS 201385
$40,0000 beds, 0 bathlot 4.67 acMLS 196601
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the Beaumont Board of Realtors © 2019.
Information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.