Office Space for Rent Lumberton, Texas
Double H Properties, located in Lumberton, Texas provides a checklist of useful questions to pose to a seller or seller’s representative when looking Buildings and Office Space for Rent.
Every piece of land differs, just as real-estate transactions will vary based on different locations, property uses and individual buyer and seller circumstances. Please consult with a qualified land professional to assure you are getting the right information and advice for your land or property purchase.
Buildings for Rent Lumberton, Texas
Find Lumberton, Texas commercial property for sale and for lease on Double H Properties. Our Lumberton listings cover all desired commercial property types, including Land for Sale, Office Space, Buildings for Rent, Industrial Property and much more. We have a broad selection of properties for sale.
checklist of useful questions:
- What are the access rights on the property for sale? For example, does the land offer legal access to a public road or is access provided via an existing deeded easement?
- Is this land or property served by existing utilities like electricity, sewage, water? Are any wells or septic systems installed on the property?
- Has the land been surveyed recently? Are the boundary lines painted or marked?
- Who are the adjoining neighbors? Are you aware of any current property line disputes with neighboring landowners?
- Do any mineral rights such as for timber, water or gas convey with the sale of this property?
- Are there existing easements in place on the property, including for conservation, utilities, access or adjoining owners?
- Are there any known environmental issues with the property? Have the current owners received notice from any governmental entities about future assessments that would affect this property?
- How is the property zoned? What are permitted uses or special exceptions for this piece of land? (This is also a question that can be asked of the local government or municipality where the property is located.)
- Is the property governed under the terms of a Homeowners Association? If so, what restrictions apply to future development of this land of property?
- Are you aware of any development proposal for any adjoining land or properties?
- Are there existing tenant or lease obligations to others on the property?
- What are annual property tax obligations for the land or property?
- Why is the property owner selling this particular property? (Please note, the seller or seller’s representative is not required to disclose this information, but it doesn’t hurt to ask.)
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
No properties matching your search criteria were found.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the Beaumont Board of Realtors © 2020.
Information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.